Oct 18, 2008

"But I can't keep my hands out of the cookie jar" - Gym Class heroes






Argh, I love that song ( but honestly, i really can't keep my hands out the cookie jar, biscuits keep me alive <3>





it's been a while since I posted the first article, so here's a second one! So, only one week left until i have my school holidays ( one week and a half - it'll have to do i guess, i suppose i could file an official complaint to the minister of education.. naaaaah) and i have tons of work to do, and then i found out that i got a 3.5 / 20 in a french test! Hah, oh well =)



And it's finally getting colder every morning here, So i have the treat of walking to my bus stop in the freezing cold, thank YOU winter! ( as if winter can hear me, it's off relaxing on the shores of Hawaii)



Oh well, keep me posted and comment!



Naldo Love You all.... HAH what am i saying? Naldo loves himself, then he love you =) !


No comments: